What Is A Competitive Marketing Audit?
HALR’s competitive marketing audit is an analyses and evaluation of your and your competitors website digital marketing efforts in your market place. By performing a competitor marketing audit, we create a clear picture of how your business compares to your top competitors.
Why Should I Audit My Competitors?
The purpose of a competitor’s audit is to ascertain how your business is performing online. It offers you the following benefits:
- Helps you to determine the positioning of your business and to plan corrective strategies
- Empowers you to discover the strengths and weaknesses of your business
- Guides you to align your offerings more accurately with the expectations of customers
- Enables you to get up to speed with the perceptions (positive or negative) about your business
What Does The Competitive Marketing Audit Do?
HALR’s Competitive Marketing Audit reviews how your business compares to your top 5 competitors online. You’ll also have the opportunity to set some realistic marketing goals for your business.
What Are Some Of The Marketing Metrics That You Check?
- Website Health Audit
- Google Business Page Audit
- Blog Competition Audit
- Local Hub Submissions Audit
- Search Marketing Audit
- Social Competition Audit
- Brand (Reviews) Audit
- …and other proprietary checks.
What can I do with the information / report?
Halr will display the results of the audit in an easy to digest report that you can action right away.We display the results for each of the marketing channels that we have analysed so you can see how your business website compares and if needed adjust, change or improve your current online marketing efforts to compete in your market place.
Don’t worry, we even try make suggestions and recommendations on how to improve your current marketing whenever we can and create a ‘To Do List‘ for you also.